cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

Dirtgirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used up my data.so I logged on with a computer and bought an add on.  They have charged my credit card (as I have checked my credit card account) but I still have no internet and it doesn’t show on my phone public mobile account!  I would say that it is theft.

8 REPLIES 8

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dirtgirl 

As others suggested, log into your account and check the payment history and see if the charge is displayed.  Also check data and add ons - does it show the data add on that you just purchased or not? 

Clear your browser's cache and restart your computer and log into your account again and see if it shows?

@Dirtgirl wrote:

I did....twice

@Dirtgirl  Go into you payment history. You should see two transactions one that added funds to your account and another one for the addon. Are they there?

@Dirtgirl wrote:

I did....twice

Add-on purchase is a two step process.  Check your account to see if it has funds in it.  If so, you did not complete step 2.  If both steps are completed successfully, you will see the data add-on that you purchased in the overview tab.  See this illustrated post of the two step add-on purchase.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Dirtgirl have you checked your self serve account to see if it has been added I don't believe you are getting ripped off it is a 2 step process as stated

Lorca

Double check what RossN suggested, that after purchasing you applied the add-on To your account.

Dirtgirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did....twice

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Dirtgirl  I would say when you buy an add on its a 2 step process first you put the money in your account then you purchase the add on if it isnt showing up in your data add on section then you havent purchased it yet 

Lorca

Try restarting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.