Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

Nicko343
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am saddened with no data after my renewal

6 REPLIES 6

@Nicko343, as stated there have been issues of the 3G plans not renewing the data bucket.  So it sounds like your plan renewed but your data didnt and you have used the remaining data of your old data bucket.  You will need to contact the moderators. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Nicko343

Everything was working up to yesterday, my plan was renewed on the 11/02/2018.

The calling features work but I haven't checked the text yet but for the data it's not even on my profile or phone.

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are your talk/text functions working?  Did you try rebooting your phone?  Did you check your APN settings?

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Nicko343,

There have been cases with users on the 3G plans where their data did not renew properly. You may need to message the Moderators for assistance.

Click on the below link to send a message to the Moderators, be sure to include a detailed explanation of your issue, your account number, phone number, name, e-mail and pin:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Nicko343

I am on the $126.00 90 days with 3 × 3 GB of Data, unlimited province calling along with unlimited text

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You need to provide more information for us to help you out.

Are your talk/text functions working?  Did you try rebooting your phone?  Did you check your APN settings?

Need Help? Let's chat.