cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Us Roaming & no reply from Moderator Team after 5 messages left

PeggyWicks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My US Roaming Add On expired Wed night. I went in & did the Add On as I thought Wed afternoon but later in the evening when I tried to call voicemail I received a message telling me I didn't have a long distance plan. That was before it expired. There was $26 in my account & the cost for the Add On was $20 +tax so $23. Thursday the plan was still not activated. I added more money to my account & tried to select the US Roaming Add On Bundle but it wasn't there for me to select. When I checked my payment history, it shows there. I have sent 5 messages to the Moderator Team with no reply. I don't know what to do. I need my phone. I have phone messages that I can't retrieve. Hope someone can help me. Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

jashn98

moderator  usually response time is currently 48+ hours.  Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with the US addon.  I actually never had any issue with purchasing or using it. Is this all US addons or just data?

@PeggyWicks wrote:

Thank you for your response. Roaming is on. On my home account page, the US Roaming Add On is not there. I'm so frustrated. I've emailed the Moderator Team 6 times with no response. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.

@PeggyWicks  While waiting for the moderator to respond. This post explains via step-by-step on how to properly purchase and activate a US Roaming add-on.

Hope this helps!

@PeggyWicks 

If the US Roaming package that you want is not available to choose in your self sevice account, if you are desperate, you could choose another US roaming package.  Then once moderator gets hold of you, ask them to change to the right package.  Make sure that you have enough money in your account to cover the difference.  

Have you tried choosing another US roaming package via calling 611?  That might show the right package also...

U.S. Talk, Text and Data Bundle
Unlimited Talk, International Text and 250MB Data for just $20 for 10 days.
U.S. Talk and Text Bundle
Unlimited Talk and International Text for just $15 for 10 days.
U.S. Talk Only
Unlimited Talk for just $8 for 10 days.
U.S. Text Only
Unlimited International Text for just $8 for 10 days.
U.S. Data Only
250MB Data for $10, 500MB Data for $15 and 1GB Data for $20 for 10 days.

PeggyWicks

Thank you for your response. Roaming is on. On my home account page, the US Roaming Add On is not there. I'm so frustrated. I've emailed the Moderator Team 6 times with no response. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.

Chipster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Peggy. Just thought I'd ask. Is it possible that you don't have the roaming option enabled on your phone? Perhaps that is why it's not working?

PeggyWicks

Yes that's what I thought. I will just have to wait & hope I will hear from the Moderator Team soon. Thanks.

@PeggyWicks wrote:

Thanks for this at least I was able to get my messages remotely. I will wait a little longer to repurchase the Add on. the problem is that it's not available for me to purchase when the choies come up. Thanks again.

@PeggyWicks  That usually happens because the system won't let you purchase the same addon within the same 10 day period.

PeggyWicks

Thanks for this at least I was able to get my messages remotely. I will wait a little longer to repurchase the Add on. the problem is that it's not available for me to purchase when the choies come up. Thanks again.

Daphne1

Hi Peggy,

You can check your voicemail remotely. Call your own number from another phone. When the voice mail greeting plays, press "*" (star) and follow the prompts to enter your voice mail PIN.

Since you already contacted Moderators, they will get back to you. There is no need to spam them.

If you absolutely need your phone for calls, buy another calling add-on. Moderators should refund you when your problem is resolved.

PeggyWicks

It will soon be two days. Thank you for replying.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@PeggyWicks You will probably just have to wait for the moderators, it can take them a couple days to respond.
Need Help? Let's chat.