cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

jwvarner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Morning Community,

I just noticed I have no service. I've looked through my online records--I did indeed pay my last bill; I've looked through my account online--Nothing is owing. 

Are there technical issues? What can I do to get my service back?

Thank You

edit:

message from mod:

Thank you for your authentication. We investigated your request and your account is okay. We are currently experiencing network issues in Alberta. We will fix this as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience! 

39 REPLIES 39

@laura_f , @jwvarner , @Rikus and @bcoffey23  try these tricks to restart your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add a one time payment and of $1 To your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

jwvarner

My account status is active

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jwvarner 

EDIT: Ignore the message, I guess there is an outage 

bcoffey23

Same here and I'm halfway through my billing cycle so it's not a payment issue. Must be network-wide.

jwvarner

Thank You for your response... glad to know I am not alone

Rikus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I can confirm i also do not have any service. Both phone and Data have not been working for the past 20 min. now. Help 😞

Location. Edmonton Alberta. - No phone or Data for about 1 hour now 😞

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@jwvarner wrote:

Good Morning Community,

I just noticed I have no service. I've looked through my online records--I did indeed pay my last bill; I've looked through my account online--Nothing is owing. 

Are there technical issues? What can I do to get my service back?

Thank You

status.jpg

laura_f

Neither do I...and yes, my bill was paid.

Niceboots
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My service stopped working about 15 minutes ago or so when it dropped the current call I was on. My bill payment was last week, so maybe it's a Public Mobile wide outage? The other phones we have in our house all lost their service as well this morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.