cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service after plan renewal

Gmark109
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My plan was supposed to reset today, and I would've been going from the old 6GB plan ($140/3mo) to the new $120/3mo plan. For whatever reason, it didn't accept my auto pay this morning and I had to pay my plan manually. Since then, I haven't been able to use any data/make calls/send texts.

Any way to resolve this issue quickly?
10 REPLIES 10

@lumi

Public Mobile moderators do work on weekends.  but shorter hours and are done for today.  Be patient and they will respond usually in 24 hours.  Do not send multiple messages or it will take longer for them to respond

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

lumi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my account looks fine when i log in.

i sent them pm. do you know if they are working on.weekends?

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When you login to your account does it show your active? 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lumi moderators only help with account issues when you send them a private message. When you are posting a problem in the community please start a new thread. It is hard for people to find these old threads amd won't be able to help you as fast.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.
    • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
    • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
    • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
    • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

lumi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K I just got my plan renewed by manual pay. However I haven’t got the service back after several tomes of phone reboot. Can you help me please?

Gmark109
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Thanks! Everything is working now.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@imm1304 Robot tongueCat Tongue

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Super @Shazia_K saves the day.  

Thanks for the speedy solution 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Gmark109

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you reboot your phone please? the service should be functional.

Thanks @imm1304 Smiley Tongue

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Gmark109!

I belive our super moderator @Shazia_K can resolve this quickly for you.  Hang in there.

Send her your public mobile phone number via private message.

Need Help? Let's chat.