cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data

Stuccoman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on the $50 plan, I had no mobile data, just wifi for this entire month and still don't. Does anyone know Who I shoulf talk to, to have sonething done about this?

9 REPLIES 9

S1t2a3c4y5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Set Up Data On An Android Phone 

Here’s how to set up data in 3 steps:1) Tap:

• Settings
  • More
  • Access Point Names
  • New APN Settings

2) Input this info:

3) Leave all the other fields blank. Just hit save, and you’re good to go!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Stuccoman Were tips helpful? Did you solve the problem? Let us know so we could advice further. Thanks!

@Stuccoman 

As mentioned in previous posts, more details are needed for further advice.  Does talk and text work?  Model of phone?  In your self service account, is the account status active or suspended? Etc.

You could try to put your SIM card in another working phone.  This helps determine whether it is a hardware setup issue versus PM service problem.  

A few basic things to try:

Network reset

Toggle airplane mode on, then off.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Stuccoman what's the make and model of your phone?  Once we know this, we can supply you with more detailed help. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your self serve account to see under data and add-ons.  If no data is listed then your alotment has been used up.  Try rebooting your phone.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Stuccoman hi did you just sign up last month? what type of phone do you have is it unlocked?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PilotCass 

Please try to help member with his/her issue first if we can.

Direct member to moderator assistant only after we determined that the problem is account related issue. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Stuccoman wrote:

I am on the $50 plan, I had no mobile data, just wifi for this entire month and still don't. Does anyone know Who I shoulf talk to, to have sonething done about this?

Try a simple procedure first.

1.  Enable data, turn of your phone with PM SIM card inserted

2.  Wait 5 moinutes and turn on you phone to let your PM SIM card to configure your APN setting automatically.

If you have a LG phone, you need to do a network reset after changing provider before your data working again.

If nothing work, you need to manually configure your APN settings.

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

Which phone are you using?

PilotCass
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Need Help? Let's chat.