cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data showing in plan

tdeery
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I have a plan that gives me 1 GB of data at 3G speeds, unlimited text and unlimited provincial talk for $32/30 days. Data seems to have stopped working and when I go to the Data & Add-On Usage page there is no data showing up. The page says: Your Data & Add-On limit will show the total min./MB available on your account at the time of your last Add-On purchase. U.S. Roaming Add-Ons expire after 10 days. Any unused data expires at the end of the U.S. Roaming Add-On. Add-Ons that are not U.S. Roaming related do not have expiry dates. Any remaining data or minutes in your Add-On will continue to roll over until they are used up. In-plan data expires at the end of your renewal cycle. It does not roll over to your next 30 or 90-day cycle. How do I get data access back?
4 REPLIES 4

@tdeery wrote:
That was it. Thanks. I don't remember using that much - it's only been 1 week since this cycle started. 😞

Any large OS / App updates that happened over data instead of WiFi?

An app eating into your data bucked using background data unnecessarily?

Is WiFi assist accidentially on?

You can do a couple of things to get back on data:

- Buy a data add-on ($30/1GB, if you don't use it all it will carry over until used up)

- Do an immediate plan change to a higher data plan if you see this happening regularly.

- Contact the moderator team to politely ask for help with an early renewal.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, your Data is all used up.

tdeery
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
That was it. Thanks. I don't remember using that much - it's only been 1 week since this cycle started. 😞

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you use up your allotted data for your billing cycle? The usage information disappear after it has been used up and come back after your anniversary date.

Need Help? Let's chat.