cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: No Data Service - Plan Had Run Out But Had Bought 1GB Add On

I agree with the poster above who said that you have used the 1 GB add-on. Could be wrong, but that's what I believe has happened. When the data amounts show NOTHING on the overview page, it usually means that the data has been consumed.

GC

Mayor / Maire

@KingCreole wrote:

That didn't work unfortunately. 

To the other poster regarding the 1gb running out, the addon on does show under Plan and Add Ons....I will try the suggestion to re-add it, see what happens. Thank you.

Any chance that you used the extra 1GB add-on data already. 

From your screen shot #2, you purchased the 1GB add-on.  PM does not show you the amount of data used if your used them all already.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm checking my usage now to see...it may be possible and it may be as one other poster mentioned, that some settings have changed. I NEVER since being on this plan (years now) have consumed so much data, very, very odd. I'll report back after some further investigation. Thanks to all for the help.

@popping, yes... I didn't see the available balance originally, so that part of my post was useless.

But now though, as the data isn't showing in the overview, I'm expecting the full usage of the addon has been used.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah, looks like it may be out! I believe Google Play arbitrarily switched to update over either Wi-Fi or Data. I was always diligent on having settings Wi-Fi only. I'll buy another gig and report back. Thanks again. You folks rock!

Make sure to switch to WiFi before getting that addon Smiley Happy  Just in case!

Hope you're able to find the issue...

Oracle

I am a little late to the solution, I will share some interesting information that I learned about the online portal today.  I have an account that was restored to active status from a suspended state using the found phone feature a couple of days ago.  The proper payment was taken from funds in the account and the status is active.  The overview and the plans and add-on tabs are showing different things.  What seems to govern is the overview tab.  The plans and add-on section of the overview tab is blank.  On the plans and add-on tab, the plan and the proper features are showing there.  Right now, nothing is working, can't call, can't text.  So functionality follows the information shown in the overview tab.  The information in the plans and add-on tab may be misleading.  Relating to the data issue here, when the overview shows no data, that means data will not work, whether the data is completely consumed or was not added properly.

BTW, no need to give me any advice on fixing the account, I have tried them all without success.  It is in the hands of the moderator team now.

Mayor / Maire

@will13am sadly, not even the oracles are immune to these renewal bugs eh?  Smiley Sad  Hope you hear back quickly, sir.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren@will13am, frustrating I'm sure!

Just don't skip the line will13am.  Wait your turn ;-)

Mayor / Maire

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am sadly, not even the oracles are immune to these renewal bugs eh?  Smiley Sad  Hope you hear back quickly, sir.

I have not seen any improvment promised in 2019 yet.

We are being trained at PM to wait... lol