cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Bonus Data with Autopay

winson0228
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I started a $15 plan WITH autopay on PM for my grandpa recently. The data isn't working on his phone. The plan says there is a bonus of 250MB 3G data but I'm not seeing 250MB anywhere under Data and Add-ons on his account. Please help!

Annotation 2019-12-28 133746.png

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

All plans that include bonus data for setting up Autopay have that amount of data included in the plan each month. Larger plans have 1/2 Gb bonus data but just 1/4 Gb on the $15 plan.

AE_Collector

lynsay

Not just one time.

@PaulSta wrote:

$15 plan: "Bonus 250 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed with AutoPay" 1 time or every month bonus? 

@PaulSta 

Every 30 day cycle. 

PaulSta

$15 plan: "Bonus 250 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed with AutoPay" 1 time (until used) or every month bonus? 

@winson0228  You may want to go thru your grandfather's phone and enable his data saver and data tracker. Restrict the background data use in all but the most important apps.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@winson0228 

You could also check the usage history in self-serve to see if it has been infact used up, or that it is missing.

If you claimed the 1GB holiday data bonus, then as already mentioned, unless you used that up as well, it should still be there along with the 400 LD international minutes.

It may be a better idea to clear it up now and it does not hurt to send a quick message to the mods because you wouldn't want to find out it's a glitch on your second month

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Of course we have 250 mb, with autopay, and email me if you need help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

The 400 minutes Christmas gift is there but not the 1Gb data gift. So, more than 250 Mb may have been consumed, 1.25Gb is potentially gone.

AE_Collector

hmm Indeed. @winson0228: did you also pick up the data gift when you got the 400 gift?

Maybe data mode was inadvertently turned on and the phone gobbled up all the data with updates and such. 250mb isn't a whole lot for a phone to gobble quickly. But 1.25gb is a chunk of data.

The 400 minutes Christmas gift is there but not the 1Gb data gift. So, more than 250 Mb may have been consumed, 1.25Gb is potentially gone.

AE_Collector

@winson0228 wrote:

I'll check the account again once the plan renews. I did not know that it disappears after it is all used. Thank you! 

You can check in the phone network/data settings and it should tell you how much you have used up.

winson0228

I'll check the account again once the plan renews. I did not know that it disappears after it is all used. Thank you! 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@winson0228 I just checked one of the account i manage and the 250MB data is showing up right under the 100 min Canada-wide talk add-on. It seems like something gone wrong with your activation. You will need to reach out to the mod team so they can investigate. Start a conversation with Simon (chat bot) by clicking HERE to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Be sure to provide as much details as possible so the bot can enter all the info needed to open a ticket.

EDIT: forgot that addons disappear after you use it all up. See the response above.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@winson0228 wrote:

Hi,

I started a $15 plan WITH autopay on PM for my grandpa recently. The data isn't working on his phone. The plan says there is a bonus of 250MB 3G data but I'm not seeing 250MB anywhere under Data and Add-ons on his account. Please help!

Thanks

Seems you've used it up for this term. It should renew.

Need Help? Let's chat.