cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Plan Promotion?

samcat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a friend who I convinced to transfer over to Public (if there is a good deal), but for months only the $35/2.5GB has been showing up on the website, as a "Sweet deal". 

Does anyone know if there are specific months when the real good deal promos come out? We became frustrated waiting so I thought I'd post the question.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

the Sweet deal for $35

• 2.5 GB Data¹ at 3G speed
  • +BONUS 500MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
  • plus monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and service Activate , if you change your plan you will losing monthly bonus, you know.
  • last day 30th of June for the bonus for 2GB.
  •  or you can chose another plan up from 35 and you put it promo code is will working but the up 35 is very nice  you know

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate,visit HERE 

• monthly bonus 2GB promo code plus Refer A Friend code you can put it both the same time.

Good Luck

Canadian Cell Supplies has this deal at the moment. Remember that even if you aren’t really looking for the $50/10GB plan you can switch down to a lower plan after grabbing a good deal for the first few months on a promo like this one.

The plans shown on the PM website never highlight short term promotions. The $40/5GB plan was the “Sweet Deal” for a couple of years I think!

AE_Collector

7802842B-3A3A-4FFA-B615-E79553B8D5AC.jpeg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

PM does not change it's plans a lot

It will come out with some one time bonus (flash sales), like one time Data extra or one month free, but that is  (these deals is pretty much monthly)

Other provider might have something like weekend special plans,  but I don't think I see PM doing this.  Maybe before?  but I haven't see PM at least in the last year or so.

@samcat wrote:

Is there a date for when the promo expires?

The fine print is at the very bottom. You have to perform a mouse click to see those details. There is some contradictory information listed, but there is more than one indication in that advertising the the bonus 2GB comes back every renewal. There also is no expiry date listed, but I would expect Public Mobile to honor this promotion if by some chance, they forgot to remove a past offer from the website.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@samcat : Black Friday has had some good deals the last couple years. Seems there's a frequent "flash sale" every other weekend practically. They're usually a free month credit. Maybe one is coming up this weekend.

samcat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a date for when the promo expires?

I couldn't find any fine prints.

Thanks!

@samcat wrote:

I have a friend who I convinced to transfer over to Public (if there is a good deal), but for months only the $35/2.5GB has been showing up on the website, as a "Sweet deal". 

Does anyone know if there are specific months when the real good deal promos come out? We became frustrated waiting so I thought I'd post the question.

Currently, new customers can actually get 5GB per 30 days for $35.  Please go to https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd3-3523583103?ds_rl=1268486&ds_rl=1268486&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7KHm3... for details.

Need Help? Let's chat.