cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: New targeted offer for some current clients!

@lonnasheen wrote:

Trying to find the email to send to public email for help.

fpr some reason my data is not working when out of range?

why?

"When out of range"? When out of range you should have no talk, no text, no data. No service. What are you asking?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@lonnasheen You need to enable data on your phone for it to work when out of range of your Wi-Fi. Also log into your self service account to make sure that you have data. It should look like the screenshot below 

20200409_173146.jpg

Stay safe.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: New offer for current clients!

@darlicious 

Drewber83 is on the $25 plan, received the offer which is worded something like "add 2Gb data for $10", so is wondering if now having received the offer can quickly switch down to the $15 plan and add 2Gb to it for 2.25 GB / $25 total. 

Who knows but it sounds as though you accept the offer, receive a pin code that then let's you accept the $35 / 3Gb plan. So I'm going to come to the conclusion that this WILL NOT WORK.

AE_Collector

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@darlicious 

Drewber83 is on the $25 plan, received the offer which is worded something like "add 2Gb data for $10", so is wondering if now having received the offer can quickly switch down to the $15 plan and add 2Gb to it for 2.25 GB / $25 total. 

I clarified my post if it was needed... https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/New-targeted-offer-for-some-current-cli...

In French at least the text I received doesn't say anything close to "add 2Gb data for $10".

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  Yes I wasnt quite getting what @drewber83  was saying....theres always wishful thinking. Ive been told that about getting public mobile to offer a 2gb or 3gb data plan.....and the proof is in the pudding. I think there's quite a few public mobile customers that think the pudding is delicious!

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

I wonder if the big 3 will also lower their 1 gig plans? They can't very well offer 1 gig for 45 and then 2 gig for 35... at least this being of koodo and Fido will have to also follow suit

Or 

If the big 3 have 35 plans, will the 2nd teirs have a 20 1g plan ? 

Just wonder what we'll see in the future with those mandatory price lowering trends. Hmm.... 🤔🤔

@Pawprints1986 This pricing has already taken place. Before one of my family member left Rogers they offered her a 45$ plan with 4GB. Its no loyalty plan everyone on rogers got it. Public mobile is still better. This pricing has already taken place for existing customers new or old. They dont show it on their front page. Within a year they might.

Pawprints1986
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

But I thought they had 2 years to implement the changes? So I was thinking we would still see some change over time... 

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pawprints1986 Yes we will still see changes overtime but that deal was one step to achieving those changes. That was not a special deal. I could call them and say I'm new and they would offer it to me. She's only been with rogers for 8 months. before she was with bell. Public mobiles data data plan is still cheaper.

RM4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow! I'm trying to figure out the money math on your account status screen.  $15 plan - $2 autopay - $15 community - $1 refer a friend = Does public pay you $3 this month?  That's just amazing!

Tags (1)
AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Yes that is how it works. Though they don't mail a refund, it piles up in your account to be used in the future and if you don't use it you would lose it if you leave PM. 

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.