cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: New subscriber, but can't send or receive SMS Text Messages, no voice either

@ScubaSheb wrote:

My service is back !

Private message the moderators (Moderator Beatrice if you can find her online), they know what to do now (see attachment).

Beatrice.jpg

Nice. I hope they get to mine soon.  I still dont have voice.

Re: New subscriber, but can't send or receive SMS Text Messages, no voice either

@Beatrice_AG  i hope you can provide some assistance for my case as well. Thanks

@Beatrice_AG  Same here,I hope you can provide some assistance for my case as well. Thanks

My service is back to normal.  

Did you get someone fixed it for you?

Well, i did message the mod team and they got back to me, but they only asked that i verify my idnetity by logging into my acccount and after i did that, i never heard back from them.  But yeah, i guess someone fixed it.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alistairm wrote:

Well, i did message the mod team and they got back to me, but they only asked that i verify my idnetity by logging into my acccount and after i did that, i never heard back from them.  But yeah, i guess someone fixed it.

@AlistairmAccount verification is part of the process and it means that the moderator would be looking at your case as soon as you completed the verification, You should be getting a reply status soon.

Mine is working now.

Mayor / Maire

@Big8D  a écrit :

Mine is working now.

Thanks to let us know....it's encouraging!!Smiley Happy

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Please read these insights and share yours regarding problems with texting with PM, here:

Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

If you appreciate the thread, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers