cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim card with monthly plan on my existing account?

Tiptopssss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I'm looking to buy a sim card and activating it with a monthly plan for my daughter, can I do that with my online account I have now? I would just like it to come out automatically every month from the account that I have now. Is this possible? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GinYVR  I believe the cc issue is more probable to happen If renewals happen on same day. I believe they are done in batches and when cc company sees two renewals at almost same time alarms are raised. 

@TiptopssssYour *could* use the same credit card, but don't be surprised if it is rejected.. Public Mobile's payment system is quirky. I suggest have another cc # ready just in case, if the same one works that's great.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tiptopssss wrote:

Hi, I'm looking to buy a sim card and activating it with a monthly plan for my daughter, can I do that with my online account I have now? I would just like it to come out automatically every month from the account that I have now. Is this possible? Thanks

If daughter has her own email, just register with hers. As already suggested...you can use the same cc.

Good luck,

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you use Gmail you can use a Gmail alias name+123@gmail.com is the same as name@gmail.com

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@TiptopssssEvery SIM card requires it's own account, phone number, and email. You can use the same credit card for both accounts but should try to avoid having the same renewal date as multiple simultaneous charges can be flagged as possible fraud and blocked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tiptopssss wrote:

No. You can use the same credit card though.

Need Help? Let's chat.