Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plans

inna69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

There are few new plans on the website, one of them is:
$ 50/30 days * for 6GB data (4GB + 2GB Bonus) at 3G speed, Unlimited Province-wide2 Talk
How can I get it? When I chose those things, I get higher price on the total 57$.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i agreed that it is a bit pricey given it is only 3G

Before Videotron had to revamp their zero-rated streaming music plan (whowould have thought they were giving away streaming data for music??), I was considering getting that plan for myself in Southern Ontario.

There's supposed to be no extra charges / fees / taxes on cross-provincial borders, however Big Corporations have the most recent Federal and Provincial governments well bank rolled in their own favour.

Other than PC Mobile, or maybe Speakout, Public Mobile I believe is the only coast to coast same price carrier.

@bilal684 wrote:

Actually I just realized prices change depending on the provinces you live. Here in quebec there's a plan 49$ for 6gb + unlimited call in all canada & international text. That's why I'm kind of surprised with the pricing for 3g and province wide calls.... You can check koodo / virgin for the prices for Quebec.

@bilal684

That's where the statement "for all Canadians equally"  came from -  AFAIK, PM is the only Big Three flanker brand that doesn't punish us for not living in one of the major metropolitan areas or in a province with regional competition. (And Freedom's home zones are equally exclusive...)

There's always room for improvement (like the Canada wide calling at no extra cost) but I stand by my statement. PM is stuck with me until further notice.

(And yes, I'm aware that there used to be some loopholes for getting a QC/MB/etc plan. However, personally, I have yet to find a smok'n' deal that is offered to you guys only and fits my needs so perfectly that it would justify the time spent getting it.)

bilal684
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Actually I just realized prices change depending on the provinces you live. Here in quebec there's a plan 49$ for 6gb + unlimited call in all canada & international text. That's why I'm kind of surprised with the pricing for 3g and province wide calls.... You can check koodo / virgin for the prices for Quebec.

@bilal684 wrote:

I was expecting them to be cheaper though... I believe the price is higher than competition for what it offers...

@bilal684

Do you have links to back that up? (Only plans that are available to all Canadians equally, please... "in-zone" plans don't work for some of us.)

6GB for $48 is not bad, IMHO. After all, PM's LTE light ("3G" plans are throttled but run on the LTE network and have LTE latency) is absolutely adequate for most users. (unless they are gamers or stream real time HD movies)

bilal684
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was expecting them to be cheaper though... I believe the price is higher than competition for what it offers...

@KMG wrote:

I don't think these plans are new.  Haven't they been around for a few months now?  (Or did I miss something...?)

They came into effect September 20.

Not everybody is checking this stuff regularly, though - so it's likely new to them. 😉

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I don't think these plans are new.  Haven't they been around for a few months now?  (Or did I miss something...?)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@inna69, the $50 is including an autopay reward of  $2 a month. So you need to choose Province Wide calling Global Texting and 4GB+ 2GB 3g data it will show $52 but will be $50 with your autopay reward.

If you go 90 days with Province Wide Global Texting and 12 + 6 3G data it is $150 then you could get autopay rewards brining it down to $144 or $48 a month.

$150.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.