cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan

av786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

if someone needs to have a great Plan , which plan do you suggest to for a long term & for short term, please.

Which plan is the best plan for me as per your opinion.... 

alnoor virani.

10 REPLIES 10

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

It all depends on your usage.  Cat Happy

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No one can answer this question...except the OP themself...

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@av786 wrote:

if someone needs to have a great Plan , which plan do you suggest to for a long term & for short term, please.

alnoor virani.

We can't answer question without more details.  How often and how much do you use phone? Do you use internet alot? How much do you want to pay. Look at the Public Mobile plan page and pick plan best for you. No one knows except you what's best for you.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@av786 if you were with another provided prior to switching over, check your stats and see how many text, calls, and data you use. It would be a good start to see what plan would be comparable to what public mobile offers. As time passes you can easily change your plan if you need more or less of a service (e.g., data). Should you need to change plan, it can be easily done at your next renewal date or immediately if necessary.

AaronMurray

There is a Featured Plan (I just changed to) for $40 a month. It is a good deal considering I was paying $40 a month for just 2GB of data. Here are the details:

• 4.5 GB  Data at 3G speed⁴
  • + BONUS 500 MB  with AutoPay
  • UNLIMITED  Talk Canada-wide
  • UNLIMITED  International Text

Tony8

Hi, The $25 plan is Unlimited Canada Talk / Unlimited International SMS/MMS Text / 1GB Data with autopay to a credit card.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@av786 wrote:

alnoor virani.

You can see and choose here what you want and need...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/plans

phustler7

It really depends on you, based on your needs and wants which is what will make a great plan. For example, I was with fido before and i was paying ,$65 for 10gb unlimitted talk and text which is a really good plan in terms of what i was getting and the value i was getting for but it didnt make sense for me to pay that much for 10gb as i did not use that much gb. For me my objective was to save money and public had plans where i can save and more ways to save on plans so i switched to public. Really depends on what you need and want

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@av786 I depends on how much data you use and how many calls you make. The $15 plan is good if you want a little data and don't spend a lot of time talking. The $40 plan is good if you want quit a bit of data for a good price.

Dogbert

You have to give us a bit more details first, such as:

- number minutes you expect to use/month

- data usage (streaming videos or just simple email)

The $15 plan a really good choice for many here, but it may/may not enough to satsify your needs.

Need Help? Let's chat.