cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan has inactive promotions

zschryburt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched to a plan that gives more data, and when I selected it, I input a promotional code that was supposed to give me an extra 2 GB of data, and it said that at checkout. It only just switched over today, and it's not showing up in my total data. Am I just screwed?

6 REPLIES 6

@laceydawn81 wrote:

its only for new customers!!

How can we be sure? @zschryburt  never said which promotion was used. There was a bonus 2GB for existing customers but a switch to a $60 plan was required. That promo for the $60 plan was until October 28th, but it could have just been applied after that due to a plan change set at renewal . Also, if the code was only for new customers, the self serve system rejects it if you are already a customer.

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@zschryburt wrote:

Then it's pretty dumb that Public texted me to tell me how great this deal was, and also that the code said that it was applied when I switched.

Sometimes PM offers special deals to select customers via private text message. Try logging out of your account then log back in to see if the bonus shows up. Sometimes the bonuses are not activated for a certain number of days. If your bonus still has not shown up you should contact the moderator team.

@zschryburt wrote:

Then it's pretty dumb that Public texted me to tell me how great this deal was, and also that the code said that it was applied when I switched.

If you received that text from PM then you should contact the moderators and ask for an explanation.  You can contact them via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

At least you should get an explanation as to why you received the text in the first place.

zschryburt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

laceydawn81
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

its only for new customers!!

Need Help? Let's chat.