cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New offer texted to me

ferikson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday I was texted an offer. For $35/month, I would receive 3GB of data. I was wondering if this plan would be permanent, or if it’s only good for a certain time limit and would then go back to the $35 Plan’s original data limit of 1GB. Could you please let me know. Thank you. 

10 REPLIES 10

pun2three

Thank you!

@pun2three 

What day was your renewal? If your renewal was after may 1st then contact the moderators as per @JoyLuck instructions.....if it was before may 1st it will occur on your next renewal, Here is the clarification of the terms of the offer from a moderator.........

Re: New targeted offer for some current clients!

Hello @fibi200329 !

In regards of redeeming the 35$ plan with 3 GB of data, you must return to the 25$ plan with 1 GB of data!

Once you are under the 25$ plan with 1 GB of data, you will get a text message telling you that you have the choice to accept and upgrade to the 35$ plan with 3 GB of data on the next renewal date between May 1st and 30th 2020.

As other eligibility criteria you must be with Public Mobile for at least 45 days, the account must be active(no suspended status) and you must be registered for automatic top ups.

Also, as conditions you will need to reply to the text messages with YES35 and you have until April 29th 2020 at 11:59 PM to reply YES35 to redeem the offer.

Thank you! 🙂

Andu

@pun2three wrote:

i replied and received confirmation but the promo never got loaded for this month. i just got charged for my old plan.

You should make an inquiry with a moderator to see what is going on with your promo.

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

pun2three

i replied and received confirmation but the promo never got loaded for this month. i just got charged for my old plan.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ferikson 

Like everyone else has said it is for a limited time plan and only for people on the $25 plan from a previous post that a mod actually said. 

I kinda wish it was an actually front page plan for new customers. I feel like it would attract a lot more people to PM 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ferikson wrote:

Yesterday I was texted an offer. For $35/month, I would receive 3GB of data. I was wondering if this plan would be permanent, or if it’s only good for a certain time limit and would then go back to the $35 Plan’s original data limit of 1GB. Could you please let me know. Thank you. 

@ferikson  It's permanent!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ferikson You have a limited time to accept the offer. If you do so, the plan will  e yours until PM decides to waive it.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@ferikson hi it is a limited time offer but if you take it it will be on your account permanently, it won't revert back to the old plan , 

omegaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ferikson wrote:

I also got the same.  Did not mention anywhere that it was for a limited time, so my guess is it remains unless Public Mobile gives notice that they are going to be changing it (usually 30 days), or if you switch to another plan...whichever comes first.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is a limited time offer.

Also, as conditions you will need to reply to the text messages with YES35 and you have until April 29th 2020 at 11:59 PM to reply YES35 to redeem the offer.

Need Help? Let's chat.