cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member.

Teddibull90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently renewed my plan, but i haven't used up 5GB of my web from the previous plan and now I'm at 95%. I'd like to get my monies worth and receive what's included in my plan. 

9 REPLIES 9

@Teddibull90 wrote:

I recently renewed my plan, but i haven't used up 5GB of my web from the previous plan and now I'm at 95%. I'd like to get my monies worth and receive what's included in my plan. 

When your plan renewed, anything remaining on the plan from the previous 30 days was lost.  It does not carry forward.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Teddibull90 wrote:

Be aware that any unused regular data is lost if you don't use it by your plan renewal date. At renewal, your regular plan is supposed to restart with a fresh load of data...anything remaining from previous month regular plan is gone.

If you have the 1GB of bonus data or you've bought a data add-on..that will roll over until fully consumed...even if it takes several months.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Teddibull90, that is how usage works generally with any provider.  The included usage in the monthly plan never carries over; use it or lose it.  You can buy add-on data which is priced differently that does not expire. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Did you renew and the counter didn't reset?

Could you please take a screenshot of your overview with sensitive info blacked out?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Teddibull90  I think there may be a glitch in PM's system because there seems to other posters also reporting that the data counter isn't getting properly reset after renewal.  So only the moderators will be able to help you with this and hearing back from them could take anywhere from 2-48 hours, although some have suggested it could be even longer than that.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Teddibull90 wrote:

Yes a little clarification please. Did your plan just renew as normal? Then you may have a data not started issue. You can check your account under my plan...you should also check your usage compared to your phone usage. Did you have the mods renew your plan early? Then you would forfeit any unused data from your previous cycles plan. Did you change plans? You would not only forfeit monthly data included you would also lose any bonus data given to you thru a promo offer. Like the current rbc promo...(change plans lose any bonus data.) You would have to check the conditions of the promo you activated.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you renew early ?  If you did then you would lose any unused data.  It is recommended when switching plans to change on renewal date.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Teddibull90 wrote:

@Teddibull90  Not sure I undrstand. Did you schedule an immediate plan change? If yes, then you forfeit any unused data and funds that you have already paid. That is why it is recommeded to schedule a plan change during your next renewal. If your plan rnewed and your data counter was not reset then you need to submit a ticket to get it resolved.

Submit a Ticket

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Teddibull90 wrote:

Usually that notice comes when you've almost exhausted the data in your plan but if you feel there is an error then contact Moderator_Team via SIMon ? mark bubble bottom right of the screen and submit a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.