cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer asking about Add On

Hpadham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was planning on switching to Public mobile plan $25 for 30 days. It has 500 MB but states BONUS 500 MB with AutoPay. Does that mean it will renew monthly with 500mb as long as I leave auto pay on? Or is the extra 500mb a one time add on?  It doesn't note it anywhere in the details and lucky mobile has exact plan that renews monthly with the extra 500mb bring it to 1gb.

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hpadham one small note: lots of talk of "month" in this thread--do note that PM plans renew literally every 30 days, not every calendar month.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

MaryyKayy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As long as you continue your auto pay each month you will continue to receive the bonus 500mb data. It is not one time, but ongoing pending continuation of auto pay account.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Hpadham wrote:

I was planning on switching to Public mobile plan $25 for 30 days. It has 500 MB but states BONUS 500 MB with AutoPay. Does that mean it will renew monthly with 500mb as long as I leave auto pay on? Or is the extra 500mb a one time add on?  It doesn't note it anywhere in the details and lucky mobile has exact plan that renews monthly with the extra 500mb bring it to 1gb.

Dont worry, the additional 500mb will renew each month as long as you have auto-pay set up.

jotsang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You get a total of 1GB if you enable Auto Pay.

Need Help? Let's chat.