cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Years Promotion

kjcook
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I received an email saying that my email address is elegible for this deal: Get one month of free service when you activate on any plan. Plus, get 5GB of free data on select plans. I have already activated my plan, is there a way to still to recieve or apply this to my account?

5 REPLIES 5

kjcook

That makes sense, thank you for your help!

kjcook

I had used the same address to sign up with, so hopefully it works! Thanks!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @kjcook ,

IF you signed up with Public Mobile with the same email address, before you activated...I know semantics, but those are the terms and conditions.

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Spoiler
The one month free service is by way of a 30 day credit to your account, up to 30 days after activation.  So basically in the 2nd month of the plan you will receive the credit.  The 5GB free data bonus is on select plans, so you must be on eligible plan ($25/m minimum), not eligible for the $15/m talk & text plan.  Make sure you sign up for autopay to receive an additional 500 mb data and $2 monthly credit. 

@kjcook wrote:

Hi, I received an email saying that my email address is elegible for this deal: Get one month of free service when you activate on any plan. Plus, get 5GB of free data on select plans. I have already activated my plan, is there a way to still to recieve or apply this to my account?

Did you activate after submitting your e-mail address for this offer and did you perfrom an online account activation after this?  If so, you'l receive teh bonus (and the free 30 day credit) within 30 days of activation.  

Need Help? Let's chat.