cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Years Promo 5GB ??

Lgmouland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New member here, I decided to take advantage of the promotion that was offered over the new year of 1 month free and a bonus 5GB of data on plans of $25 or more. It’s been a month now and the bonus options still haven’t been added to my account. Any ideas? 

6 REPLIES 6

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@brittneysarah wrote:

We set my grammas phone up for that deal and it still hasn't been applied to her account either! Hasnt quite been a month yet though.

Did you follow all terms? Wait 30 days and it should be there.

brittneysarah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We set my grammas phone up for that deal and it still hasn't been applied to her account either! Hasnt quite been a month yet though.

britmay2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you make your next payment? They should have been active as soon as that payment went through. You may also be best contacting a mod for this one. Wishing you the best.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

When exactly was your activation date, @Lgmouland ?

And you're certain you pre-enrolled in the promotion BEFORE activating, using the same e-mail address for both?

It could take up to a full 30 days.   If you're in your 2nd cycle, then certainly contact the moderators as advised.

@Lgmouland wrote:

New member here, I decided to take advantage of the promotion that was offered over the new year of 1 month free and a bonus 5GB of data on plans of $25 or more. It’s been a month now and the bonus options still haven’t been added to my account. Any ideas? 

You'll have to take this up with the moderators. Please open a ticket by going to: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Lgmouland wrote:

@Lgmouland If as you say, it's been a month you will need to contact a moderator for help.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.