cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Year Plan Promo [Free Month activation mistake]

Chris_8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I knew about the free month promo.  But in my hast to register I just selected the activation button.   After I activated and reviewed i went back to the home page and realized i need to select get offer (which i did at that point).   

My question is do i still qualify for the promo (i believe i do).  how do i know it's applied.

Thanks in advance,

5 REPLIES 5

Chris_8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I'm currently waiting for them to reply. 

@Chris_8 

I'm curious did you contact the moderators and they said that you didnt qualify?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

unfortunately you didn't register your email before activating which means you don't qualify

but you can contact customer support mods to assist you

please click on the green chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen to speak with SIMon
type "my promotion can't be applied
(use the chat bubble options, then click "click here to submit a ticket!)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Moderators are available from
- Monday to Friday: 9AM- 9PM EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 9AM- 7PM EST

@Chris_8 

Lets hope so....technically no. But a lot of new customers did the same as you for the boxing day sale and the new years sale. If you get an email in the next week telling you to activate then yes. Wait about 10 days and see if you get the 5gb data add on added to your account ( $25+ plans) if so then again yes. If you dont see anything added other than your referral credit of $10 by day 25 of your plan cycle then contact the moderators and ask that the credits be added into your account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Chris_8 , 

Are you referring to this offer: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/boxingweek

If you entered your email in the above offer, then activated with that email as per the terms and conditions you will receive your 2nd 30-day cycle free before your next renewal.

Welcome!

EDIT: the 5 GB should arrive sooner...some have received them on the 8th day after activating.

Need Help? Let's chat.