cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Public Mobile Plans

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I nipped into the good old kingsgate mall last night and I was surprised to see this public mobile banner ad....it wasn't there the other day. I thought nothing of it until I went into my photos and took a look at it..... Can anybody read into this? Comment?Starting from $20?

8 REPLIES 8

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious I also believe, this banner is outdated because the logo style is the old one. PM doesn't use it anymore.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious the $20 plan was unlimited provincial calling no sms and no data.

@darlicious 

Yes, there was a $20 unlimited callling plan.

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

That was my thought....did public mobile originally have $20 plans? It's sitting across from the phone repair guy kiosk. Maybe he started selling vouchers or sim cards and was given the banner to draw attention to that?

@darlicious I see your point if that's the case it's a shame he has no idea what he's selling lol

@computergeek541 

That was my thought....did public mobile originally have $20 plans? It's sitting across from the phone repair guy kiosk. Maybe he started selling vouchers or sim cards and was given the banner to draw attention to that?

@darlicious That's an old sign. It doesn't even have the current logo. I'm not sure why the store is even using it.

@iliketotalk 

I'm digesting that thought....i didn't even think of that right away. I was thinking more along the lines of why is the information wrong? Or even if it was an old banner but until last October they've always had the $10 plan. Maybe they want to get rid of limited minutes altogether. It would be more profitable to have unlimited minutes and get the extra $5 every month rather than once or twice a year with the purchase of the $5/500 min add on by $15 plan holders.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious hi makes you wonder if we are  going to lose the 15 dollar plan also

Need Help? Let's chat.