cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Promotions

cai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It looks like PM is doing new promotions now (https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/promotions)!

There are:

• $35/30 days for 1GB data at 3G speed
  • $40/30 days for 2GB (1GB + 1GB Bonus) data at 3G speed
  • $50/30 days for 6GB (4GB + 2GB Bonus) data at 3G speed
  • $45/30 days for 2GB date at 4G LTE speed
  • $60/30 days for 5GB date at 4G LTE speed

All the plans above include Unlimited Province-wide Talk, Unlimited Global Text and Picture Messaging.

Also there is a Talk only plan.

• $20/30 days Unlimited Province-wide Talk

I'm hoping that soon there will be promotional plans which include Unlimited Canada-wide Talk.

Cheers! 

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

Plus, we have cheaper gas prices here.

@will13am yeah, that wouldn't be difficult, unfortunatley.  We have among the worst in the country on a consistent basis.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@Luddite if one was waiting for a rainy day, they should head to Vancouver.

Vancouver doesn't have a monopoly on wet coast weather.  The GTA has had it's share of rainforest like conditions this year.  Plus, we have cheaper gas prices here.

srlawren

@Luddite if one was waiting for a rainy day, they should head to Vancouver.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@will13am @srlawren Exactly; why wait for spring, do it now! 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am that's two different things.  You're talking about do you get to keep the bonus data indefinitely if you get on the plan while it's being offered?--that is a definite yes.  I think @Luddite is wondering if the bonus data is a permanent offering.  Like, will you still be able go get on that plan next week?  Next month?  Next February?  Etc.  There's a distinct difference.  

In that case any and all of the offerings shown on the plan webpage is subject to change without notice.  We have seen a bit of juggling in recent times.  So if any customer sees something that looks appealing, get it now before it's gone.

srlawren

@will13am that's two different things.  You're talking about do you get to keep the bonus data indefinitely if you get on the plan while it's being offered?--that is a definite yes.  I think @Luddite is wondering if the bonus data is a permanent offering.  Like, will you still be able go get on that plan next week?  Next month?  Next February?  Etc.  There's a distinct difference.  

@will13am wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

Not sure if the 3G bonus data is permanent.

It should be.  The bonus data is part of the plan package.  If you keep on renewing, then the plan in whole should be grandfathered.  Back in fall 2016 when most of us signed up, it was basically a double data bonus offer.  I know they didn't write it up as a 6+6 gig promo.  Nonetheless, it was an offshoot of the 6 gig plan at the time.  When the promo disappeared, we kept our plan features intacts to this day and hopefully many more days to come.

While I agree that they should be, the fact that they ended the LTE bonus data puts the "ending the 3G bonus data" in the 50:50 chance of materializing.

So if somebody is interested in getting the bonus data I'd encourage them to sign up / future date the according plan rather sooner than later to make sure that it stays permanent for them, (or as close as possible to permanent as it gets)

@Luddite wrote:

It should be.  The bonus data is part of the plan package.  If you keep on renewing, then the plan in whole should be grandfathered.  Back in fall 2016 when most of us signed up, it was basically a double data bonus offer.  I know they didn't write it up as a 6+6 gig promo.  Nonetheless, it was an offshoot of the 6 gig plan at the time.  When the promo disappeared, we kept our plan features intacts to this day and hopefully many more days to come.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Those are the regular prices announced last month: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Public-Mobile-Pricing/m-p/186796

Considering them into a promo, it sure looks promising 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.