cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plans

dabr
Mayor / Maire

"Hey Community" 🙂

Looks like PM have brought back the $25 500+500 etc, plus $40 4.5+500 etc.

7 REPLIES 7

If you would like to never miss any promotion from Public Mobile or any other announcement, follow the instructions here:
How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc.

If you appreciate those instructions, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

@Anonymous wrote:

Great. Still on-going problems and they still want more customers. Maybe because of the numbers leaving due to those on-going problems.

But that $25 plan is in a nice sweet spot for many folks!

This issue has been often discussed in the past.  Let's be real about this, you don't shrink to greatness.  The show must go on in spite of the issues.  Those managing the service need to hike up their big boy pants and do a better job going forward.  In the mean time marketing must continue to aggressively shill the product in spite of some weak team members across the partition.  Who knows, maybe the bad actors have left the building to the betterment of the team. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Seems to me they dropped a couple plans too. There was a $25 province/text plan. It's still in BYO but it's not on the R-M list.

hmm...what's up?

You're right, never understood why that was still there, but the two $20 are still there, can anyone really be signing up for those when there's better value for less?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems to me they dropped a couple plans too. There was a $25 province/text plan. It's still in BYO but it's not on the R-M list.

hmm...what's up?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

"Hey Community" 🙂

Looks like PM have brought back the $25 500+500 etc, plus $40 4.5+500 etc.

If you can't beat them...Join them. Smiley Happy I guess chatr will also follow Lucky's lead.

@Anonymous wrote:

Great. Still on-going problems and they still want more customers. Maybe because of the numbers leaving due to those on-going problems.

It's good they've brought back these plans but delays in responding to existing problems is getting a little ridicolous.  I haven't received any response back for an issue I wrote about two days ago even if it's resolved!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help? Let's chat.