cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plans coming soon!

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I was just looking through the plan change options in My Account, and there are some new ready-made deals coming 🙂  I'm going to take one of them!  Already future-dated for December 7th!

47 REPLIES 47

@ShawnC13, I wish I had referrals that were that high.  Right now, I'm generally paying $90-$95 each 90-day renewal.  Not chump change, but a great deal for 12 GB of full-speed LTE.  The problem is, I don't get full speed LTE at home or work, and rarely outdoors.  I'm not in a major centre, but I'm not rural either.  Heck for the service, even Freedom *maybe* a better choice for me, as I'm in their service area, but my average of $15 rewards per 30-day cycle currently gives me no reason to leave Public Mobile.

I'm still considering dropping to 30-day 2 GB LTE plan, which would work out to $32/30-day after rewards, which would be easier meeting my requirements.  I want the 30-day cycle for payments.  Do I need the data, no, I rarely go over 1.5 GB/30-days?  I still don't need Canada-Wide calling, but I do need the texting.

Who knows.. maybe I'll just call off the plan change again.

@mcs11 wrote:

Yes, announcement seems to be delayed, but I suspect it is imminent now that the plans page has been updated!

@KMG wrote:

This is great, considering that I am currently on $40/4.5GB.  Looks like we should be able to change to these plans now, if you don't want to wait by future-dating.  Maybe it is just the announcement that is delayed?

They will not make any announcement for these offers. But we can confirm they are legit and people can futuredate starting now. 

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KMG wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

Good find.  

Not bad.....  

$35 for 1.5 GB 3G (Wish this was a bit lower   ie. $30)

$40 for 5 GB 3G

$45 for 6.5 GB

This is great, considering that I am currently on $40/4.5GB.  Looks like we should be able to change to these plans now, if you don't want to wait by future-dating.  Maybe it is just the announcement that is delayed?

They are already on the "Plans" page, so that's official to me. Yes, announcement seems to be delayed, but I suspect it is imminent now that the plans page has been updated!

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dunkman wrote:

Good find.  

Not bad.....  

$40 for 5 GB 3G

$45 for 6.5 GB

@stonechucker wrote:

@popping,

That's good migration if you use all that data.

I was thinking of going with the $35 plan, but my data usage is more than 1.5/30-days 😞  But I want to get away from the 90-day cycle I'm on, and get something around the $40 mark.  I'm going to switch to the 5GB.  Rewards alone will drop my plan to about $25/30-day cycle.

So you have finally found the plan to draw you away from the fall promo, I know it has been a long search for you.  It is ironic that you find a plan to move to on the 2 year anniversary of the fall promo offer ending.  I have considered switching but I am good where I am at and the 90 days with rewards I think I am at between $24-$27 for those 90 days.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'll definitely take advantage of these new deals! @stonechucker, thanks for posting!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

@popping,

I was thinking of going with the $35 plan, but my data usage is more than 1.5/30-days 😞  But I want to get away from the 90-day cycle I'm on, and get something around the $40 mark.  I'm going to switch to the 5GB.  Rewards alone will drop my plan to about $25/30-day cycle.

I have a few days to decide.  I may switch to $40 5GB plan and save $5/30 days cycle.

If I decided to change to a lower price plan, I will switch couple days earlier to avoid the future plan change to lower price bug.  Then, my rewards will not kick in on early plan change.  Decision, decision.

@smp99, I would have gone $30 for 1.5 GB and added the $30 GB add-on for overage.

smp99

Agree - This is enough to move me from $120 12GB. 

If $35 was 2GB that may have been enough. 

This might help getting a few referrals as well

@popping,

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Great.  Just in time for my renewal this weekend. 

Thanks PM. I started with a $45 5.5GB plan, then 6GB, now 6.5GB.

Good find.  

Not bad.....  

$40 for 5 GB 3G

$45 for 6.5 GB

@stonechucker wrote:

@ute1978 wrote:

Possibly Black Friday Deals?

Would be a first.  Could just be new special offers to compete with the other 3rd tier carriers.

We have been told that they are the usual "competitive response" promo/pricing

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mh1983

Sweet -- thanks for letting us know!

@ute1978 wrote:

Would be a first.  Could just be new special offers to compete with the other 3rd tier carriers.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Maybe 😁😀

ute1978

Need Help? Let's chat.