cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plan Missing Half the Features

Dylan126
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan over this past weekend knowing my renewal/auto pay was coming up September 3rd. I just logged in today to check my plan, and it seems to be missing half hte features.

The plan I chose is: Promo $60 UL Can and US Talk and Text 8.5GB 3G Data with AutoPay 2GB US Data Roaming

Plan Details:

• 30-day plan
  • 8 GB of data at 3G speed (Canada-Wide)4
  • Bonus 500 MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited Canada-US talk
  • Unlimited US Roaming Talk, Text, and Picture messaging3
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
  • 2 GB of US Roam Data
  • Voicemail and Call Display

But when I view my Plan page, all I see is:

My Plan
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 8.5GB at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US
My Add-ons

1GB Add-on
200 min US and Canada Long Distance
200MB Add-on

So I know for sure the plan changed as expected, but not to the plan I expected. Specifically, I expect to have the US Roaming features which are not listed at all.

Further, if I go to change my plan again, the summary is the same:

Messages Image(1443103976).png

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ingridb wrote:

I am having the exact same issue. I'd love to know what the answer is and if the US roaming features are included even if not listed, THanks!

I'm certain I have seen images of the plan components somewhere. I'm also certain that others have reported that everything works as expected.

Edit: this user has an image. Are you in fact on the $60 plan?

ingridb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the exact same issue. I'd love to know what the answer is and if the US roaming features are included even if not listed, THanks!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dylan126 wrote:

I changed my plan over this past weekend knowing my renewal/auto pay was coming up September 3rd. I just logged in today to check my plan, and it seems to be missing half hte features.

The plan I chose is: Promo $60 UL Can and US Talk and Text 8.5GB 3G Data with AutoPay 2GB US Data Roaming

Plan Details:

• 30-day plan
  • 2 GB of US Roam Data

My Plan
  • - 8.5GB at 3G Speed
My Add-ons

1GB Add-on
200MB Add-on

So I know for sure the plan changed as expected, but not to the plan I expected. Specifically, I expect to have the US Roaming features which are not listed at all.

Thanks for flagging this to us, someone on our team is reaching out to make sure you're on the right plan with the features you've paid for.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dylan126 wrote:

Plan Details:

• 30-day plan
  • 2 GB of US Roam Data

My Plan
  • - 8.5GB at 3G Speed
My Add-ons

1GB Add-on
200MB Add-on

The easiest way to confirm is to log into self_serve and see what the current plan and cost is, if it says $60 next to your plan then you are on the Right Plan. 

@Dylan126 wrote:

@will13am @GR l just tried the chat bot and it wasn't any help, no option to speak with the moderator team there. It seems best suited for simple questions.

I found the key words with SIMon is to ask to chat with a human and mention it is an account related issue. 

Dylan126

Thanks all. I've PM'd the moderator team. The other link to open a ticket doesn't work - it asks me to log in but says "error logging in". The chat bot appears to be down now as well, not sure if I broke it or they're having issues 🙂 

@GR wrote:

@Dylan126  it's supposed to start you a ticket to get help but I'm not sure how it works exactly 

I just rummage about until "Submit a ticket" appears. For example:

No service >> Stil not working >> Submit a ticket.

Of course I am hopeful that I will eventually get a response where I can say whatever I want and not just tick boxes.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Dylan126  it's supposed to start you a ticket to get help but I'm not sure how it works exactly 

I know I played with that chat box rather annoying.. doesn't even understand "bye" LoL

Message mods from this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Dylan126 Try this link:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX1-8kz2ibdu1NHm3533JZF6dp4eO4n31Elt0MwK8I7As...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dylan126

@will13am @GR l just tried the chat bot and it wasn't any help, no option to speak with the moderator team there. It seems best suited for simple questions.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@will13am   true!  I forgot about that.   @Dylan126   try it that way!  Let us know how the new ticketing system works also 

@GR wrote:

@Dylan126   you should probably message the moderator_team and ask for help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

We have switched over to the new ticketing system.  Customers are supposed to click on the ? on the bottom right and use SIMon to invoke the private messaging to the moderator team. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dylan126 

PM server had not updated the new $60 plan with the US roaming correctly.

You has a $60 plan.  There is only on $60 plan in the PM offering.

You can ask moderator to confirm that what you have.

@Alan_K Please look into what happened to the PM server.  I have seen a few subscribers reported that with missing US roaming features.

Dylan126

Thanks, will do. I'll update with the solution here.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Dylan126   you should probably message the moderator_team and ask for help

Dylan126

Yes, which should be this renewal (yesterday). I made the changes on Saturday, September 1st.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

maybe at the point you changed the plan, you dated in next renewal cycle, it means the new plan and feature will take effective in the next renewal cycle. If you want this plan take effective immediately, you will lose the current plan and it means you will be charged twice.

Need Help? Let's chat.