cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Canada long distance add-on?

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just noticed this as I was about to buy the US add on for some extra minutes.

500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance - for $5?

Thanks not bad as I usually buy the $8 add US add on.... will buy this one now!

YAY!!!

7 REPLIES 7

mli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

This add-on is for Canada minutes only.  The other add-ons cover US and international.  

And as I found out, it will use those 200 minutes first if you already have it (and of course have consumed the 50). Don't know about buying them the other way around. Someone else can stumble across that.

@mli: Thank you for the bravo but this has since become old news. They have said that they have fixed it so that the different minute buckets get consumed appropriately. I haven't personally tested and verified that though.

Right, I just read all discussions from the other thread, it ends with they (PM) fixed the minutes deduction sequence yesterday (but no one had a chance to test it yet). Thanks for your testing so we get to enjoy the outcome/fix 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

This add-on is for Canada minutes only.  The other add-ons cover US and international.  

And as I found out, it will use those 200 minutes first if you already have it (and of course have consumed the 50). Don't know about buying them the other way around. Someone else can stumble across that.

@mli: Thank you for the bravo but this has since become old news. They have said that they have fixed it so that the different minute buckets get consumed appropriately. I haven't personally tested and verified that though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@popping wrote:

@TheOldVR 

You must have missed this thread from yesterday.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Oh-my-God-Crazy-New-Add-on-5-for-500-mi...

@poppingI did miss that - thanks for sharing the original post.... and sorry for double posting everyone!!!

This is awesome for me.... now if they could do something about that $30 1GB data top-up 😛

Happy Sunday peeps!!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Yes, it’s a great option if you don’t need to call the US.  This option makes the limited calling plans almost idea, if you don’t need US or International texting.

@TheOldVR wrote:

Just noticed this as I was about to buy the US add on for some extra minutes.

500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance - for $5?

Thanks not bad as I usually buy the $8 add US add on.... will buy this one now!

YAY!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.