cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Add on for long distance calls 15 dlr plan vs talk time add-on

Zarken
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on the 15 dlr plan and previously purchased 500 minutes talk time  as an add-on should I exceed the 100 minute limit in any given month.  When I saw the change in the long distance costs I purchased another add-on for 500 long distance minutes.   So now I have two add-ons each for 500 minutes.   However when I was selecting the most recent add-on I could no longer see the option of buying 500 minutes talk time. Has this add-on  been deleted?  or are they now including the 500 long distance minutes with the talk time minutes.  

4 REPLIES 4

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Zarken wrote:

I am on the 15 dlr plan and previously purchased 500 minutes talk time  as an add-on should I exceed the 100 minute limit in any given month.  When I saw the change in the long distance costs I purchased another add-on for 500 long distance minutes.   So now I have two add-ons each for 500 minutes.   However when I was selecting the most recent add-on I could no longer see the option of buying 500 minutes talk time. Has this add-on  been deleted?  or are they now including the 500 long distance minutes with the talk time minutes.  

If you were on the $15 plan before February 16 you still have Canada Wide calling. Your $15 account was grandfathered. It is a good idea to seamlessly cover a “what if” time that may require  more than 100 minutes outbound. Having 2 500 minutes is a good idea too. Once once is used up and you begin to use second one.....buy another.....that is if you don’t receive a freebie from PM. Look at your payment history the $15 payment shows as $10 for plan and $5 for 100 min Canada Wide.  I will attach a pic in a minute or so. 

8B0608A0-2E07-45B6-B171-7818EB29FB41.jpeg

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Here it is in the add-on's list:

$5/500 minutes Canada-wide add-on$5/500 minutes Canada-wide add-on

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zarken : Look over to the right number...is it something <= 1000? The description stays the same. But I do see the 500 minute add-on in the purchase list. You can stack up as many of those you like too.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Zarken wrote:

@Zarken   I just checked, that add-on is still available about half way down the talk add-on column.  I think the order of the add-ons has perhaps been changed.

Edit: @Zarken  also to answer your second question if 500 mins will now be included in your available plan mins, the answer is no.  But your add-on mins will definitely kick in if you go over your plan mins and/or if making an out of province call, depending upon what version of the $15 plan you are on.

Need Help? Let's chat.