cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New $60 promotion

Gunner17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife and I just signed up on the 13th and wondering if I am able to receive the new 10$ per month for 6 months promotion that was announced on the 15th?

8 REPLIES 8

@J-L wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Gunner17  The only way would be to port out and then port back in. Note that your current account will close and you will need to activate again as a new user (new sim, email).

Wouldn't this cause them to lose everything they've just paid for?

Yes, it wouldn't be worth it.

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@geopublic wrote:

@Gunner17  The only way would be to port out and then port back in. Note that your current account will close and you will need to activate again as a new user (new sim, email).

Wouldn't this cause them to lose everything they've just paid for?

If you initially signed up with a temporary number and haven't yet ported in your number, you could theoretically abandon your first account and sign up another new account with a different email address to get the promotion. You'd have to calculate the difference to see if it's worth it financially and effort-wise in the end...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's unlikey you'll be able to do that but there may be some good add on promotions available during Black Friday week.

Rob1963
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunalely not, impossible to know when the promos come out. Still you will benefit from super low cost and as you refer people your bill can come down. If you are on the autopay then you are down to 33 and one of you should be down to 32 if you used your referral code. Spread the word and you will have your bills down to 30 before Xmas, good luck!! 

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This service doesn't have refunds.  If they did, you could do a return and repurchase.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Gunner17The answer is no. It only applies to new subscribers.

Need Help? Let's chat.