cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 3GB Promo for Bell, Virgin and Lucky Mobile - meanwhile no service for existing customers

Klane
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I cant believe PM has decided to slash its most popular deals for current customers while offering this new bonus on Port Ins.

My spouse is with Virgin and would never leave considering the cheap 3GB LTE plan they have with excellent customer service.

I could never reccamned family or friends switch to the Farce that public mobile is.  Many people rely on thier phones for work and given the slew of problems lately and the long waits for help anyone that needs thier phone to be reliable should run for the Hills ! 

6 REPLIES 6

If you would like to never miss any promotion from Public Mobile or any other announcement, follow the instructions here:
How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc.

If you appreciate these instructions, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

@stonechucker wrote:

@Klane, are you going to stop complaining, and start accepting that you can't rely on only one device to remain connected?

If you're so concerned about having a reliable connection to work, friends, family, and emergency services, get a freaking backup of everything.

This is a great provider for services, there is tech support (this community proves it), an issue that the customers in the forum can't help with, there are moderators who will assist.

If you can't handle a service provider who doesn't have telephone support or live chat line, then get the heck outta here, and go somewhere that they charge you more to 'talk' to someone.

What a red herring. The OP's issue has nothing to do with the method of support but rather the reliability of the cell services and support. If the latter were reliable, the method of support becomes less of an issue.

And at the moment, PM does poorly on the latter two.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mrinal wrote:

Can I port out of PM and then come back and get the data bonus?

Yes.  Any credits/rewards will be lost, and you will need to use a different email address; basically coming in as a brand new customer.  You will also need to buy a SIM card and activate it for one of the carriers (Bell, Virgin, Lucky), so there is some cost there as well.

mrinal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I port out of PM and then come back and get the data bonus?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Klane, are you going to stop complaining, and start accepting that you can't rely on only one device to remain connected?

If you're so concerned about having a reliable connection to work, friends, family, and emergency services, get a freaking backup of everything.

This is a great provider for services, there is tech support (this community proves it), an issue that the customers in the forum can't help with, there are moderators who will assist.

If you can't handle a service provider who doesn't have telephone support or live chat line, then get the heck outta here, and go somewhere that they charge you more to 'talk' to someone.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Apparently they want to bring port in.  

what plan does your virgin provider have?

Need Help? Let's chat.