cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Andiloveskyle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data isn't working in my phone and it keeps telling me to connect to public mobile network but won't let me i  paid for a whole month of data I never got to use

8 REPLIES 8

@Andiloveskyle wrote:

My data isn't working in my phone and it keeps telling me to connect to public mobile network but won't let me i  paid for a whole month of data I never got to use

Does the acutal message say something about needing to sign into the network? If so, that's the type of message that gets displayed if you either don't have data in your plan or if has already been used up.

murtaza404
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Use these default settings 

Name: Public Mobile
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Leave blank
Port: Leave blank
Username: Leave blank
Password: Leave blank
Server: Leave blank
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMSC proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication type: Leave Blank
APN type: default,supl,mms,dun

@Andiloveskyle If all the solutions fail, contact a moderator and explain your problem . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Phone likely needs a reboot making sure data is enabled.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

APN settings should be.

Screenshot_20191225_182521.jpg

@Andiloveskyle  Are you a new customer? Have you ever been connected to your data? If not you need to go to your network settings and see if you can connect to public mobile. If not you will have to set your APN to public mobiles.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Andiloveskyle what's the brand and model of your phone?  Is your data enabled? Try manually scanning for and selecting public mobile, and restart your phone. 

@Andiloveskyle wrote:

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Andiloveskyle wrote:

Is your account active in self-service? Does it show data there? Did you restart your phone? Did you have such problem before?

Need Help? Let's chat.