cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change my plan

Silent58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Didn't realize data was for all 90 days. Can I upgrade my existing plan somehow before I leave public after this is over? 

So lame. 

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi out can either renew a plan early ask mods but you will lose anything remaining.

Buy an add-on 30$ for 1 GB

Much depends on what you intend to stay with pm.

Please contact the moderator_team to get gelp with you account. Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number,  4 digit PIN,  Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Porting Info to include in message:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin, provide 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

About Messaging Moderators:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time]. 
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and  in the order they are received 
  • Typical response time is between 2-6 depending on message queue
  • No need to send multiple messages 

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Silent58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mods haaaalppppp

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I believe so. You can message moderator team and find out. Or you can purchase add on to make it up. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.