cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help!

ChrisM7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My mom plan has not have data for a very long time. Can a moderator check to see if my mom plan still has data included. I check to see if she does but I it doesnt show if she used it all up or anything.

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cavemantoronto wrote:

I missed it. 

@cavemantoronto happens to the best of us!!!

@ChrisM7 anu updates?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

Has your mom changed phone recently? Has software been updated? Somtimes, updates have bugs in them.  I would check APN and check data is turned on.

@cavemantoronto well, yes, this is a possible cause; however, @ChrisM7 indicated they don't see the data on the overview page.  This means that it was all used up for his mother's current cycle.  

I missed it. There could normally be an APN issue but that doesn't make account say no data left so there's no way to test for a setting issue. You're right. It's an account issue.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cavemantoronto wrote:

Has your mom changed phone recently? Has software been updated? Somtimes, updates have bugs in them.  I would check APN and check data is turned on.

@cavemantoronto well, yes, this is a possible cause; however, @ChrisM7 indicated they don't see the data on the overview page.  This means that it was all used up for his mother's current cycle.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@ChrisM7 wrote:

My mom plan has not have data for a very long time. Can a moderator check to see if my mom plan still has data included. I check to see if she does but I it doesnt show if she used it all up or anything.

wingin

it shows in the overview - My data & Add-ons section. 

Image 1.jpg

ChrisM7

Ok thank you. I will wait until new cycle to see what happens. Appreciated

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ChrisM7 wrote:

@ChrisM7  When you access your mom's selfserve account if there is available data then it will show up on the landing page. If nothing is there it means that the data has been all used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.