Did you mean: 

Need help

Michelle1969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I get more data

4 REPLIES 4

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

HI, i saw a post that all Public Mobile customers will get 1 GB free data add-on as a bonus this month only. A text will come tomorrow.

toxicfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Michelle1969 Hello super easy,Just do a data add on.

Sign into your account

Main page account overview click purchase add ons.

Select the data option you want.

Option 2)

Change your plan to a larger data option plan but you will be paying for that plan starting today if you do.

@Michelle1969 wrote:

How do I get more data

If you have run out, you either add an add-on or you can switch to a different plan.  Please note that if you switch plans, you might not be able to get the old plan back later (if no longer offered). You would also lose anything you've aleady paid for your current plan.

The other option is to renew your current plan early, but only the moderators could do that for you.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Michelle1969 wrote:

How do I get more data

@Michelle1969  Your options are:

1. Purchase a data add-on
  2. Change you plan to one with more data
  3. As the moderator team to renew you plan early

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.