cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with changing a plan

Abhijith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , i ported to public mobile yesterday Man Happy , at that time i chose $20 plan but it doesnt have text messages, even though i thought i would receive messages from others, but its not like that Smiley Sad . now i want to change to $25 plan which has calling and messaging option Cat Frustrated . i saw the plan change option but if i change my plan to $25 now, do i need to pay another 25 ? becuase i just chose $20 yesterday and i dont want to pay another 25 today . Robot Indifferent 

2 REPLIES 2

Abhijith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks Smiley Wink , i messaged them and waiting for the reply Smiley Happy

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Abhijith Yes, if you choose “Immediate” plan change you would be charged $25, you may choose plan change “on your next renewal date” and wait 30 days.

Since you just joined Public Mobile yesterday, I suggest that you send a private message to a Moderator_Team, explain your situation and ask them to change plan for you and I don’t think that would be a problem!

Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.