cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help -- plan did not automatically change on renewal date and I'm out $150

shah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm extremely frustrated. I am traveling and have been using only the add-on US roaming package, as my billing cycle was not set to end until Feb 8 and it was already prepaid. I had set the plan to change on my billing date to the $25 basic plan for the next 30 days while I travel, and so I was surprised when I got a text saying I have no service on the 8th.

Logged in an unable to change to any other plan. Was forced to pay $179 to get my regular 3 month plan. I assumed, once I paid and was able to change to a lesser plan, Public would apply a credit for the unused portion (99%) to my account. Not so. I essentially am out $150 because the plan failed to automatically change on my renewal date. Can someone please help?

2 REPLIES 2

shah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

You will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.