cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need free bonus data

Husaina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

As loyalty I need free bonus data added in my monthly plan. 

If not, I wish to close my account and switch to another provider.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Husaina  If you joined recently without transferring a number, you could just abandon your account and open a new one. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Husaina  you actually getting free bonus data from Autopay monthly   🙂

Christmas is the next charge you might get it.

If not, see if PM will extend the 2GBBonus offer, if they do, they can certainly re-join with a new account (with a new number).  Or port out and port back into PM to take advantage. 🙂

@Husaina 

The next best opportunity for free data will be in December if pm rolls out a third annual "more the merrier" campaign with free minutes and data add on gifts.

You are free to acitivate a new account to take advantage of this offer. Just buy a new sim card and use a new email address and pick a new phone number.

If you find a better deal elsewhere just remove your autopay and port your number out and your account automatically closes and cancels.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Husaina : How long have you been here? There have been several occasions over the last couple years where existing customers got some free data and free international and Canada minutes. But they don't appear out of any obligation on the part of the company. They're gifts.

So the threat is all yours. See ya later.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Husaina wrote:

Hi,

As loyalty I need free bonus data added in my monthly plan. 

If not, I wish to close my account and switch to another provider.

Thanks

There is no free bonus data right now for current customers. Only for those activating new accounts.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This isn't going to work.  This service isn't like other brands where you can bargain like this.  If you don't like what you are getting which is what other customers get also, you are free to go elsewhere.  

Need Help? Let's chat.