cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO $8 Text Only for 10 Days option available!?

polish_jr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Like, the dark blue box with 4 main sections "talk", "text", "data" and "US Roaming Bundle" has no options listed under "Text". 

I just finished 10 days and need another 10; what gives?!

8 REPLIES 8

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@brent_liza It goes by calendar day. For example if you purchase an add-on at 5 PM on May 10th, then May 10th is Day 1. After midnight you are in to Day 2.

GC

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try dialling 611 from your phone to see if it will let you purchase the add-on or advises when/time it expires. I know I purchased a data add-on through there one time and it was easy as long as the funds are available. 

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If it is not available you will have to wait till the expiration of the first package. I am not sure if the packages go off the time of the day you purchased the add-on or if it goes by each calendar day.

@polish_jr wrote:

Yup. There it is. Weird 

As mentioned above, it will show up once your first purchase expires.  This is because of the fact that these time limited add-ons start immediately after purchase.  If there was no measure taken to prevent multiple purchases, you could end up buying two and having them run concurrently which is a waste of money.  Anyway, glad to see things are back to normal for you.

polish_jr

Yup. There it is. Weird 

@polish_jr Yes, that's a problem in the system. The same add-on you purchased before will not show up until 10 days are completely done. You mentioned that 10 days is now over and you are not able to text. But i think the system/self-serve timing is a bit different. So you will probably see it sometimes tomorrow. 

polish_jr

Sorry, should have specified for US roaming. II literally just finished a 10 day add on. It's still on the website:

Add-Ons   (including International calls)
US Roaming6

For 10 Days

U.S. Talk, Text and 250 MB Data bundle: $20 
U.S. Talk and Text Bundle: $15 
U.S. Talk Only: $8 
U.S. Text Only: $8 
U.S. Data Only: 250MB for $10, 500MB for $15, 1GB for $20 

I don't want a new plan, just text only roaming in the USA.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

10 days option has been gone for a while now.

But if you're looking for the cheapest plan, they now have $8 30 days plan with 50 CAN talk and 50 global text 🙂

NVM, i read it too quick.

The reason you are not seeing the option is because 10 days are probably not done yet. You might see it tomorrow morning. If not, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

Need Help? Let's chat.