cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My promotions

Scarlett11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi ! New to PM, and when I login to my account on the right hand side where is shows “my  promotions “ it show 2gb. My question is if this is each month I receive this or is this a one time thing?

thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Scarlett11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I think this must be it! Thanks for your help.

To my understanding every promotion has no expiration date. Use it until exhausted.

Your monthly allowance based on particular plan gets reset every billing date so you start with new quota until exhausted for That month. Data will just stop working and after all outbound minutes are used - no more outgoing calls for THAT month.

Promos and add-ons have no expiry date (unless otherwise stated). So if you get bonus of 500 long distance minutes, they get carried over from month to month until all used up.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Scarlett11 

I'm guessing you may have been lucky enough to receive the More the Merrier campaign that was available near end 2020.

It came with a 2 GB one-time bonus + 500 International Minutes add-on.

Here's the announcement details of the original offer:

More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all! - Community (publicmobile.ca)

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Scarlett11!  Welcome to Public Mobile!  🙂

If your 2gb data shows up as a "Promotion", then it's likely a one-time thing.  However, Dunkman asks some good questions and depends on your price plan and other details (but usually won't show up as a Promotion).

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Scarlett11 

More details are needed?

Which base plan are you on?

Do you sign up with any special promotions?  

If under promotions, likely a one time add on. Unused portion will roll over to next month.  

Need Help? Let's chat.