cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My promo plan gone when add-on is added. No warning!

davpm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was on $25 plan with 1.5GB/month plan but data was about to expire so I received a text msg saying that I've used 95% of the data and I have an option to add an add-on so I don't go over the monthly limit.

I clicked the link and added 1GB add-on.

Now, I no longer have the 1.5GB plan for $25. It automatically changed to only 500MB + 500MB. It is also eating up my add-on data. I still have 5% left. There was absolutely no notice or warning my current promo will be gone if I add any add-on. This is unacceptable.

If there is a mod out there, please PM me ASAP.

Edit: 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 3G 

Edit: 3G as speed...geez....

11 REPLIES 11

@davpm wrote:

Yes, there was. 3G.

As I was saying, there has never been a 1.5GB plan at Public Mobile for a recurring price of $25.  I suspect that there might be some confusion between your plan and the Ready-made $35 plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Someone_here wrote:

Plan history, for those interested. Obviously I migh have missed some offers 😉

Great chart

Plan history, for those interested. Obviously I migh have missed some offers 😉

Capture d’écran 2019-06-11 à 14.27.05.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davpm wrote:

I know. Please don't reply with stupidity.

There were 1.5Gb @ 3G speed a number of times in past.

Whoa. No need for insults. If you're gonna be that way then prove it. We're all ears. Everyone here is all too willing to stand corrected...with facts.

davpm

I know. Please don't reply with stupidity.

There were 1.5Gb @ 3G speed a number of times in past.

@davpm 3G? or 3Gb? You do know they are 2 very different things right?

davpm

Yes, there was. 3G.

@davpm wrote:

I was on $25 plan with 1.5GB/month plan but data was about to expire so I received a text msg saying that I've used 95% of the data and I have an option to add an add-on so I don't go over the monthly limit.

Now, I no longer have the 1.5GB plan for $25. It automatically changed to only 500MB + 500MB. It is also eating up my add-on data. I still have 5% left. There was absolutely no notice or warning my current promo will be gone if I add any add-on. This is unacceptable.

There has never been any such plan. Sorry.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@davpm wrote:

I was on $25 plan with 1.5GB/month plan?

Are you 100% sure you had that plan? Because I don't remember either such a plan and I can't find any mention of it on the community archives...?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davpm wrote:

Could you post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course. It sounds like you might have done an immediate plan change. But then you say it's using add-on data. It makes sense that it would use your add-on data if you used all your plan data.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@davpm wrote:

I don't remember  $25 plan with 1.5GB.  But you can contact the Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right of your post and and ask for assistance.  They may take anywhere from 2-48 hours to respond though.  Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.