cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My play is due on May 5 and the auto pay is not working.

niki777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My auto pay doesn't reload and it's May 6 today. I made a payment online on May 6 and the credit is there but the strange thing is my due date is changed to May 7. Who changed my due date to May 7? Is there a bug or system error? My auto pay is not working at all and now I don't have any data.

5 REPLIES 5

@niki777 wrote:

How do I contact  MOD? There is no instructions and I can't find any information here.

This is the link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@niki777 wrote:

How do I contact  MOD? There is no instructions and I can't find any information here.

@Moderator_Team < Click this.

niki777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Interesting.... could be due to the system bugs/updates?

Might be worth asking a MOD as I'm not sure that the community will be able to give a firm answer on this.

Good luck - and happy Monday!

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@niki777 wrote:

My auto pay doesn't reload and it's May 6 today. I made a payment online on May 6 and the credit is there but the strange thing is my due date is changed to May 7. Who changed my due date to May 7? Is there a bug or system error? My auto pay is not working at all and now I don't have any data.

If you can call/receive call and can send/receive message, don't worry about account status. Sometimes system need time to be updated.

Need Help? Let's chat.