cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan

Antkaymommy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just got a new unlimited Canada wide talk and text plan with data. Now I cant call my voicemail. Says I dont have a long distance add on on my plan

7 REPLIES 7

@darlicious wrote:

@cellphoneuser1Apparently if I make a mistake today you're there to clean up my mess. I'm not sure if I leave my tip on the bedside table, in the billfold when I pay or do I discreetly palm it to you when we shake hands?

I'll take a 20

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@AntkaymommyTThis is a generic error message. Put a 1 in front of the number even if it's local. You can alsobwait for the message to finish and your call will go thru. It s a glitch and usually goes away in a day or two. If  it really bothers you message a moderator.  Most people wait it out. It will fix itself.

Adding the 1 won't fix that. The message about no long distance add-on or talk not included isn't because of no 1. The 1 only makes it so the long distance calls may apply message gets skipped but without the 1, the call still works. Talk not included or the mesaage about no add-on is a failed call.

@cellphoneuser1Apparently if I make a mistake today you're there to clean up my mess. I'm not sure if I leave my tip on the bedside table, in the billfold when I pay or do I discreetly palm it to you when we shake hands?

@darlicious wrote:

@AntkaymommyTThis is a generic error message. Put a 1 in front of the number even if it's local. You can alsobwait for the message to finish and your call will go thru. It s a glitch and usually goes away in a day or two. If  it really bothers you message a moderator.  Most people wait it out. It will fix itself.

Adding the 1 won't fix that. The message about no long distance add-on or talk not included isn't because of no 1. The 1 only makes it so the long distance calls may apply message gets skipped but without the 1, the call still works. Talk not included or the mesaage about no add-on is a failed call.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Antkaymommy  Dial area code + 580-4001 what happens?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Antkaymommy wrote:

Just got a new unlimited Canada wide talk and text plan with data. Now I cant call my voicemail. Says I dont have a long distance add on on my plan

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Antkaymommy wrote:

You account may not be provisioned correctly.

Try adding $1 to your account to trigger PM server to provision your account again.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Antkaymommy wrote:

What number is it dialing when you hold 1? Try restarting phone so that the network can reprogram the number.

Need Help? Let's chat.