cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan wasnt changed and charged for my old plan

Jenniferdixon1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get my plan changed to the plan I originally wanted I dont want my old plan that is activated on my account I wanted a different one that wasnt applied to my account I need a customer service person to change it so I can use the plan I wanted instead of my old plan. How do I get in touch with someone to switch it because I'm currently using the wrong plan. 

Thank you 

Sorry I'm just frustrated I hope I get this sorted out. 

3 REPLIES 3

savvy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jenniferdixon1 wrote:

How do I get my plan changed to the plan I originally wanted I dont want my old plan that is activated on my account I wanted a different one that wasnt applied to my account I need a customer service person to change it so I can use the plan I wanted instead of my old plan. How do I get in touch with someone to switch it because I'm currently using the wrong plan. 

Thank you 

Sorry I'm just frustrated I hope I get this sorted out. 

Does it show the old or new plan in Self-Serve under "My Plan"? If it shows the new plan but it didn't take effect try powercycling your phone (turn off, wait 30 seconds, turn on). If it just didn't change in self-serve as you expected, you'll have to contact a mod by PM or tagging them like the other poster suggested.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Jenniferdixon1!

It sounds like you are a new customer and the plan you wanted is not the plan that the new line got activated with.

You can send a private message to @CS_Agent and provide them with your new Public mobile phone number and PIN and explain what you need done.  

If you change the plan by yourself in selfserve, you will lose the money you paid for the current plan and will have to pay for the new plan you choose.  So I recommend that you reach out to the moderators.  

super8989
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To change your plan, in your self-serve account, you can select the plan you want to change to and there's 2 options: change it immediately or in the next billing cycle. 

If you change it immediately, you'll essentially be paying double since PM is pre-paid. If you select next billing cycle, your plan will change on the next renewal date. 

If you want to contact the moderator, check out this post.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• If you don’t need to share personal or account information, just tag @Moderator_Team to your thread and they’ll show up. Just like that.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.