cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan was changed without my permission

julieswalk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan was changed without my permission roughly a month ago. I can no longer call the US but have added storage which I don't need. Someone (without my permission) switched my plan where I added US calling as an ad on. My account ends in xxxxxxx.

Can someone from Public contact me directly to resolve. Thanks, Peter

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @julieswalk 

You received lots of good advice from other folks as to what may have transpired, however we're all just customers like you (on this public forum) and would not have access to your account.

If none of what they have offered was helpful, then you might contact Public Mobile customer service personnel, online, by reaching out to their Moderators.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@julieswalk  There is no recurring add on for calling USA. If you cannot see it in self serve under Data $ add ons you've used it up. Just buy it again; 1000 U.S. Long Distance Minutes - $15. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@julieswalk 

What was your old plan?

What is your new plan?

Check payment history to see when for the change occur

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@julieswalk wrote:

My plan was changed without my permission roughly a month ago. I can no longer call the US but have added storage which I don't need. Someone (without my permission) switched my plan where I added US calling as an ad on. My account ends in xxxxxxx.

Can someone from Public contact me directly to resolve. Thanks, Peter

@julieswalk , in the month of December Public Mobile gave some holiday goodies. But it would mean you would have had to go into your self serve account and add them at no cost to you.

Are these what you are referring to?

Because if so, they were a one time only addons. Once these are used up they are gone.

esjliv_0-1610313401724.png

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@julieswalk wrote:

My plan was changed without my permission roughly a month ago. I can no longer call the US. Someone (without my permission) switched my plan where I added US calling as an ad on. 

So you added the 1000 minute add on for calling the US for $15? Did you use this add on up? Follow @esjliv advice and look in self service. If this add on is not displayed it has been used up.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @julieswalk ,

Do you still have all your calling and texting service, if so great. 

Are you on the $50 plan (which includes calling to the US)?

Are you able to provide what plan you think you should be on, and a screen shot of your "My Data and Addons" on your overview page?

Need Help? Let's chat.