cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan screwed up, 1 phone and I am paying for 2 plans??

nashvaishnav
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I am a senior and need an immediate help as I can't read all community post and write a big store as to what kind of issue I have. In short in last few days I tried to change my plan around my cycle date and now there are 2 plans active in my profile, not sure where do I go?? Anyone can call me or I can call someone to resolve my issue? I paid nearly $100 still my phone is not working. 

15 REPLIES 15

@nashvaishnav  From your screenshot it appears that your were billed twice on April 13. On of the payments was credited back to you account but then you were incorrectly billed again on April 23 which appears to before your 30 days. If you dial *611 from your phone it should give you your balance  If the amount is not correct you need to contact Public Mobile regarding this issue. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

@nashvaishnav  a écrit :

do moderator have access to my plans?

Yes they have access in your full account. Don't worry they will tell you what happened.

nashvaishnav

do moderator have access to my plans?

nashvaishnav

I do not even need 1GB so never an intention to buy a add-on? this is why I need to speak to someone where I can explain and get a resolution. very frustrating

Yes something is strange in your account...write a message to the moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to let them know and give them details of this. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

@nashvaishnav wrote:

Capture.JPG

From that picture, it looks to me as if you could possibly be on a $47 plan that includes calls, texts, and 2GB of LTE data usage.  It also appears that might have a 1GB data add-on that costed $30.  The data add-on would kick in if you ever run out of data on your main price plan?  Do you recall ever purchasing such an add-on package?

@nashvaishnav Did you get the $47 2GB plan and a 1GB addon?

nashvaishnav

Capture1.JPG

nashvaishnav

I just inserted the screenshot, I hope i did correctly

nashvaishnav

Capture.JPG

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you are still having problems, try contacting a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@nashvaishnav It shouldn't be possible to have 2 plans active, do you mean that you did an immediate plan change and had to pay for both? If you don't want to pay extra you need to choose to have the plan change automatically on your renewal date.

Can you post a screen shot of your plan, with private information removed?

nashvaishnav

do moderator have access to my account and my plans?

nashvaishnav

do you have email or usernames to send private message to moderator?

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

no one to call. You need to contact the moderators. When sending private messages, provide details of your problems.

Need Help? Let's chat.