cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan did not change

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was supposed to switch to $30 plan from my $25 plan scheduled on my plan renewal date. However, my plan renewed with still the $25 plan. Can someone help me!!

4 REPLIES 4

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gpixel yes i have enough funds to cover my new plan. i will try to contact the mods.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@buang99 hi buang, when you decided to switch plans did you have the "available funds" in your account before your renewal date? if you didn't, try to have the available funds in your account the next time you opt for a plan change. you'll be dodging bullets if you approach PMs system this way

oh no. "Houston we have a problem"

@buang99 you just broke my heart  😞

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@buang99 deposit the $5 using the one time payment option in your self service account.  Contact the moderators, explain that your plan change failed and ask them to reverse the $25 plan and to change it to the $30 one. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@buang99 hello try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Need Help? Let's chat.