cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan cost 40$ and was supposed to include texting and calling but somehow only includes data?

Aliyah7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan cost 40$ and was supposed to include texting and calling but somehow only includes data, 1+1 GB 3G.  When I set the plan up, something must have went wrong because I have data only and I need the texting and calling.  How can I fix this?

7 REPLIES 7

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Aliyah7 May I ask if your plan is the same one advertised right now on the front page for $40/2GB, does the autopay reward come off that $40 or is the plan really $42 + tax up front?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Aliyah7 sounds like you have encountered a glitch.  If you haven't already, I'd highly suggest you reach out to the moderator team for assistance.  Here's all the details you need to do so:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Aliyah7

yes, tried restarting the phone but my plan details show only data, no texting, no calling  😕

Marchibald
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Be cautious when adding/changing your plan that you ensure the text is part of your package build. Make sure you click it. Price is the same. You just have to make sure you tick call, and text off individually on the build.

@Aliyah7

Have you tried restarting the device?  And confirmed that nothing in your settings has disabled voice/text functions on your phone?

Aliyah7

Ok thankyou.  Will do.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Aliyah7, you will need to contact the moderator team to investigate this.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.