cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone internet is strange

Wpswkd38
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I pay this month plan.  yesterday night and today i use internet hotspot . Then i get the massage my internet almost used.

my plan is 1Gb 1 month. I use 1day all?? I try to check the my account. They not show me. I can’t check.I can’t understand. Check plz. 

8 REPLIES 8

@meocon wrote:

@NDesai I saw your signature you're not MOD so how can you remove or edit another user topic? just curious thanks

Exactly this:

@srlawren wrote:

Levitation, super-strength, ability to dodge bullets*, super hearing, that sort of thing.

*proverbial ones of course

Super hearing is my favorite 😉

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Levitation, super-strength, ability to dodge bullets*, super hearing, that sort of thing.

*proverbial ones of course

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@meocon, @NDesai is an Oracle.  Oracles have special powers Cat Happy

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai I saw your signature you're not MOD so how can you remove or edit another user topic? just curious thanks

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Wpswkd38 The picture included your account number and so i removed it. Please do not post any personal information as this is a public community. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wpswkd38 usually tether hotspot takes lot of data usage but if you don't think you have used that much data you can contact Mod to double check for you

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

use your cell phone to tether into a windows system, they will consume few GB per day, it has its limit thought.   The latest windows doesnt even allow you to disable it in the easy to use interface.   Many had that issue from hotspot from the phone.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wpswkd38 when your data plan disappears from the Overview page, it means you have consumed the full amount.  Unfortunately it's extremely easy to burn through 1GB of data when tethering.  I'm assuming you were tethering a PC.  I know for example right now Microsoft is rolling out the April 2018 Windows 10 updates which are likely large enough to consume almost or all of 1GB of data if that happened to start downloading while you were tethered.  Did you set your tethered connection on your computer as a "metered connection" so that it would avoid doing some intensive things like Windows and Store updates?  

Alternatively if you were streaming some Netflix or YouTube videos while tethered and they defaulted to 1080p or 1440p or 4k, they can easily use up a ton of data very quickly. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.