cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone disconnects after less than 1 minute of talking

ReidMiller
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello All,

Any reason to why my phone disconnects with each call? Only get 30 secs of conversation in, then it dropped. Doesn't matter where or when. I check my plan, I am completly paid up and have province wide calling as part of my plan....

Please advise:)

Reid

4 REPLIES 4

chrism
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Moderators claim/claimed that the issue was fixed, but it still kept happening to me.  I see it's still happening to people months later.

I had to move back to another carrier, in my opinion there are issues that they're not really sure how to deal with.  I've never heard of another cell phone company having problems like this.  Pretty weak.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unfortunate. There was a widespread call dropping issue awhile back but PM claims that engineering fixed it. 

Whereabouts are you located? Have you tried doing a phone reboot and reseating the SIM just to rule out some obvious stuff? Unfortunately, if the issue persists after you try these things, you have to contact a moderator. Good luck!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@ReidMiller wrote:

Hello All,

Any reason to why my phone disconnects with each call? Only get 30 secs of conversation in, then it dropped. Doesn't matter where or when. I check my plan, I am completly paid up and have province wide calling as part of my plan....

Please advise:)

Reid

It was a problem with some accounts few weeks ago. You need to reach the moderator as said above. They will fix that for you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.